Mon – Fri 09:00 – 18:00
Sat 09:00 – 18:00
Pirita tee 20a-2, Tallinn,
The service of dental implantation is one of the main areas of focus for the Meerhof Dental Kliinik clinic. The experience that our implant surgeon Dr. Igor Tkachenko has, the application of the most state-of-the-art techniques, and digital dentistry, allow us to make new teeth for our patients quickly and with minimal trauma.
HOW DENTAL IMPLANTS ARE INSTALLED
- Tooth extraction;
- Implant installation;
- Healing abutment installation.
Indications for dental implant installation:
- Absence of one or several teeth;
- Absence of all teeth (anodontia).
Contraindications for dental implantation:We will have to put off the procedure or to use alternative methods of dental arch restoration if you:
- Display symptoms of blood-clotting disorder;
- Have a malignant neoplasm of any localization detected, undergo chemotherapy;
- Are diagnosed with respiratory and cardiovascular pathologies at the decompensation stage;
- Had a history of allergic reaction to local anesthetic administration.