We invite you to the Meerhof Dental Center for quality dental treatment. Therapy is carried out as delicately as possible. With us, patients forget about the fear of “treating their teeth. “This is helped by effective anesthesia, modern sparing methods, and a caring attitude by the staff.
If you feel uncomfortable, a seal has fallen out or there are visible signs of caries, hurry up to make an appointment with the dentist!
As a rule, patients who already have the destruction of the tooth’s hard tissues come to the appointment since caries begin imperceptibly. Caries is a slow-moving tooth decay due to the vital activity of pathogenic bacteria and other predisposing factors.
Caries development is divided into four stages:
If you do not your teeth for caries, or you are late with a visit to the dentist, the destruction continues and flows into other, more serious diseases: pulpitis, periodontitis.
Dental treatment involves restoring the integrity of the crown of the tooth, its anatomical shape. For this purpose, mechanical removal of affected tissues and filling of the tooth is used.
How the tooth is treated, and the filling installed:
2. High-quality pain relief. Local anesthesia is performed at stages III and IV of caries. Also, anaesthesia is used in the treatment of root canals of the tooth (endodontics). You will not even feel the prick itself, because the dentist applies a special gel to the gum, which reduces the sensitivity of soft tissues.
3. Removing the affected enamel and dentin with a drill.
4. Use of medication and a temporary seal if the pulp is infected. In this case, dental treatment may require 2 or more visits to the dentist.
5. Tooth filling. A permanent seal made of composite material is selected to match the color of the enamel and has binding properties that protect the crown from further destruction.
6. Grinding and polishing the surface for the usual closing of teeth.
Treatment of tooth decay can take from 30 minutes. In complex cases, more time is required. Sometimes general anesthesia (treatment under anaesthesia) is used.
After filling the tooth.
After the filling is placed on the tooth, the patient feels slight discomfort for several hours or days. This is a natural condition, especially when deep caries has been treated. We recommend avoiding cold and hot drinks and eating solid food. Give yourself time to recover.
If the pain does not go away, you need to contact the dentist again.
Me vastaamme niin pian kuin mahdollista, yleensä muutamassa minuutissal.
Jos et saa meiltä tunnin kuluessa vastausta, pyydämme soittamaan numeroon +372 5197 7888, koska viestisi ei tullut meille perille.