Mon – Fri 09:00 – 18:00
Sat 09:00 – 15:00
Pirita tee 20a-2, Tallinn,
Pearly white, wide, and open smile makes you self-confident. But what if there are сracks and chips on your teeth, and your enamel has darkened? The solution is a visit to the Tallinn clinic of aesthetic dentistry Meerhof Dental Kliinik. We will develop an individual scheme for eliminating defects in the dentition for you, taking into account the anatomical features and your wishes.
THE PROCESS OF AESTHETIC TEETH RESTORATION
During your first visit, the dentist will determine the degree of tooth deformation or destruction. If the destructive changes affect the root canals, our endodontist will be sure to consult with you. Based on the results of visual and instrumental examination, the doctor will develop an algorithm for restoring the integrity of your teeth.
The following methods are used in our clinic for this purpose:
- Indirect restorations (installation of veneers, inlays, and crowns);
- Complete dental prosthetics;
- Creation of crowns using CEREC system.
Aesthetic restoration of front teeth using veneers involves the use of ultra-thin and durable linings (plates) made of ceramics, which are fixed to the front surface of the tooth. This manipulation is particularly suitable at slight curvature of teeth, the presence of chips or wedge-shaped defects, and a change in the color of permanent fillings.
If the supragingival part of the tooth is destroyed by more than 40-50%, you will be offered to reconstruct it using the CEREC system. 3D technology and the doctor’s expertise will make your smile ideal in just one visit to the dentist. To learn how much it is to restore a tooth, see the Prices section.
Have you lost one or several teeth as a result of trauma or ineffective treatment? Don’t worry! Our leading specialist in prosthetics – Dr. Savchenko – will restore the dentition integrity in the shortest time possible.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MEERHOF DENTAL KLIINIK
What makes Meerhof Dental Kliinik different from dozens of other similar institutions? – Each of our potential customers asks this question. And we are ready to honestly answer it. By choosing our clinic, you get the opportunity to:
- Seek advice and treatment from the true professionals in their field, as our dentists follow the innovations in esthetic dentistry.
- Be examined using cutting-edge equipment (Rg-diagnostics, dentoscopy, root canal microscopy).
- Get a package of services (from the elimination of pathologies in root canals to teeth restoration).
- Endure therapeutic procedures without trouble, since the modern treatment methods minimize pain.
- Not worry about your health, because we adhere to the rules of aseptics and antiseptics, which exclude even the slightest chance of infection of your body.
- Smile with confidence – our dentists use only high-quality materials.
And most importantly – for Meerhof Dental Kliinik specialists, aesthetic teeth restoration is not only professionalism and responsibility in one’s work, but also the art to return people’s health and satisfaction with their appearance!