At Meerhof Dental Kliinik, we perform treatment of gum diseases at a high level, using expert-class equipment and technologies that help accelerate recovery. The clinic’s doctors take on complicated cases, including gingival plastic surgeries.
TREATMENT OF GUM DISEASES AT MEERHOF DENTAL KLIINIK
The clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art apparatuses for gum treatment: NSK ultrasound and Biolase diode laser. With the aid of them, the manipulations are performed quickly, and practically without any unpleasant sensations for the patient:
- Bony pocket cleaning;
- Calculus removal.
Within the scope of plastic periodontology, the following manipulations can be performed:
- Bloodless gingival plastic surgery;
- Bloodless frenulum cutback (gingivotomy);
- Increase of gingival volume;
- Elimination of gingival recession;
- Surgical increase of crown height for aesthetic purposes;
- Reconstruction of papillae;
- Extraction socket management.
At the patient’s request, the manipulations can be performed under local anaesthesia.
During many manipulations accompanied with periodontal trauma, I-PRF injections are used – this is fibrin enriched in thrombocytes. The preparation is produced from the patient’s own blood. Due to the presence of growth factors in its formula, it accelerates wound healing, activates the processes of gum and osseous tissue regeneration (in case of root caries).
SIGNS OF PERIODONTAL AFFECTION
The periodontium is a complex tissue surrounding the tooth. It is composed of the gum, the bony socket where the tooth is fixated, and the periodontal ligaments. Inflammations, a sensation of discomfort in the tissues can lead to serious diseases. Therefore you should certainly plan to undergo treatment with a periodontist if you have noticed the following symptoms:
- Bleeding during daily brushing;
- Bad breath;
- Teeth darkening;
- Denudation of the neck of the tooth;
- Discomfort in that area;
- Swelling and reddening of the gums.
According to the statistics, more than 98% of the population aged 35 to 45 are familiar with the above-mentioned signs and need to consult a periodontist.
Why choose us?
The dentists at MeerhofDentalKliinik take care of each patient’s health, therefore they provide the following at a proper level:
- Precise diagnostics and high-quality treatment of gum diseases;
- Compliance with the rules of aseptics and antiseptics;
- Safety of the therapy;
- Use of gentle and painless techniques for treatment of root caries and other pathologies;
- Quick healing of the periodontal tissues due to using the I-PRF technology;
- Individual selection of treatment methods and medications.
Meerhof Dental Kliinik is a clinic that makes patients happy!
With us, you will smile more often!