Mon – Fri 09:00 – 18:00
Sat 09:00 – 15:00
Pirita tee 20a-2, Tallinn,
Quote used as motto:
“One of the conditions for recovery is the desire to recover”
(L. A. Seneca Jr.).
About VLADIMIR VOLKOV:
Vladimir Volkov got his dentist’s diploma in 2002 at Moscow State Medical Dental University. From 2002 till 2004 he studied in clinical residency with a specialization in Dental Therapy. During that period he began curing patients’ teeth as a dental therapist, practicing at private clinics in Moscow. Since 2007 he has worked in Tallinn.
Dr. Vladimir Volkov is a highly-qualified dentist in the field of treatment and extraction of teeth. He has proved himself especially well in working with complicated and non-standard cases:
- Redoing dental work;
- Working with curved and sclerosed (narrowed) root canals;
- Treatment of hard-to-reach teeth (e.g., a wisdom tooth).
The dentist’s professionalism is complemented with his considerate approach to the patient and with understanding of their fears associated with the therapeutic procedures. Therefore Dr. Volkov employs the up-to-date methods of dental treatment and root canal filling:
- He plans canal treatment with the aid of 3D computer tomography.
- He uses a microscope to enhance the precision of endodontic treatment.
- He works with the up-to-date rotating instruments, which make it possible to get rid of different infections in the root canals.
Vladimir Volkov regularly participates in specialized briefings and conferences, in exchange of experience programs. The main themes are associated with root canal treatment (endodontics). For today, the dentist has a number of certificates from the authoritative Estonian Dental Association, the Workshop of Smiles creator-owned clinic, the University of Jerusalem.